Bring on the white stuff.
You don't cringe at the sight of snowy days because that means you get to wear the Keen Men's Durand Polar Shell WP Boot. With a combination of waterproof, breathable protection and Keen.Warm insulation, the Durand Polar Shell helps your foot feel like it's enjoying a tropical vacation in sub-zero climates. Keen also added a Thermal Heat Shield footbed to add underfoot warmth as well. The midsole is surprisingly stiff for how cushy it feels, especially at the heel, and it assures stability if you decide to go for a hike that day. The rubber sole gives resilient grip whether you're walking in a winter wonderland or an icy tundra.
- A winter-ready boot built for snowy trails and icy sidewalks
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Insulated design defends against cold winter temperatures
- Thermal Heat Shield footbed adds warmth underfoot
- Stiff yet cushy midsole stabilizes rugged terrain
- Keen comfort rates this boot to -25F
- Item #KEN00DC