- Detail Images
Follow the path less travelled and enter the world of minimalist hiking boots.
Welcome to the world of durable support in the universe of minimalist hikers. The Keen Men's Depart WP CNX Hiking Boot is a sleek, waterproof hiking boot built low to the ground to meet your minimalism needs. A minimal heel-to-toe drop coupled with a contoured arch allows your foot to grip the ground without sacrificing the support necessary to carry you and a pack through a weekend trip. Keen.Dry keeps your toes dry, no matter how low you go.
- Keen.Dry waterproof and breathable membrane protects your dogs from a downpour
- Keen.Cnx means you get a minimalist-type shoe with the same protection and durability you've come to expect from Keen: a minimal heel-to-toe drop, a contoured arch, and minimal upper construction all contribute to the feeling of being barefoot while wearing shoes
- Synthetic overlays are lightweight additions for a hair more support
- Laces let you tighten this shoe for the long haul or loosen things up when sitting around the fire at night
- Mid-rise cuff offers lower ankle support
- Keen.Zorb liner delivers full-length foam-based cushioning so every inch of your step is soft and sweet
- Low-profile, lightweight PU midsole provides support and dampens the impact of your footstrike for a smoother ride
Share your thoughts
Small but comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Order a half size larger, they are small. After I did that I found that they are very comfortable, waterproof so far (unlike the Merrill's they replaced which leak from day 1), light, and give good feel for the ground. These are mostly for daily walking on the sidewalk but are also navigating the unshoveled snow on Chicago sidewalks and streets this winter. I will buy these again.