Soft and lovely, strong and supportive.
With a beautiful, full-grain leather Mary Jane on top and KEEN support, grip, and comfort on bottom, the Women's Delancey MJ CNX Shoe has it all. Pounding the pavement and want arch-supporting, TPU-shanked, all-day comfort? You got it, without the clunky-boot look.
- Soft and supple full-grain leather upper provides comfort and feel that only leather can
- Instep strap adjusts for secure fit and allows easy on-off
- Reverse Strobel construction with KEEN.Zorb provides a streamlined and light interior
- Metatarsal ridge provides natural underfoot support
- Proprietary lightweight PU compound midsole provides durable support and comfort
- Contoured arch and TPU stability shank give enduring efficiency and comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole delivers high-performance sure-footedness
Share your thoughts
Like these shoes!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
These shoes are cute enough to wear with skirts and nicer pants. They do run small as the other reviews say. I had to order 1/2 size larger and even so, the left shoe still feels a little short. The leather was a bit stiff at first and not as comfortable as my other Keens, but the more I wear them, the softer and more comfortable they are. I have very narrow, very flat feet and they give good support. They are good shoes for walking and standing. Great price online!
Great arch, but poor design
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I liked the arch support of the shoe, and wasn't bothered by the stiff leather. It looked like it would hold up for a long time. It does run a little small. I ordered a 1/2 size up and it would have worked except that it cut into the top of my foot so much so that it cut off my circulation and I couldn't bend my foot to walk. Unfortunately, I had to return them. I would suggest trying this on in a store before purchasing them online.
Not as comfy as a Keen should be
The shoe has a weird fit. It's definitely not up to Keen comfort standards (I've owned other Keen mary janes and they're usually as comfortable as my running shoes are!). The top and heel cut into my feet, and the leather seems too stiff for the outsole. The outsole is flexible, minimalist (as advertised, maybe a bit much for my low arches but that's not the fault of the shoe), but feel inappropriate for the stiffness of the top and heels of the shoe.
On the Keen website, this shoe was stated as running a 1/2 size too small, and I found this to be true.
Having said that, the shoe is cute and comfortable enough, but a disappointment in comfort when compared to other Keens I've owned.