- Community Images
Low and lean, light and fast.
The light and low-profile KEEN Women's Clearwater CNX Sandal lets your foot move naturally and properly, for all-day comfort while you're walking or hiking up a storm. An arch support and stability shank keep the efficient energy going, and multi-directional grooves on its flexible, durable sole gives plenty of traction and sensitivity on slick or uneven terrain.
- Super-strong polyester webbing upper keeps your foot secure and is washable
- Secure fit lace-capture system with 2mm bungee lace delivers precision fit and quick, easy adjustment
- Metatarsal ridge provides natural underfoot support
- Midsole drop of 4mm gives foot a natural low profile
- Proprietary lightweight PU compound midsole provides durable support and comfort
- Contoured arch support and durable TPU stability shank give all-day efficiency and comfort
- Featherweight 7.6oz keeps you light on your toes
- Multi-directional flex grooves allow for flexibility and improved ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsole delivers high-performance sure-footedness
- Razor siping adds traction on slick or uneven terrain
Share your thoughts
I'm very 'KEEN' on these sandals...
Love this little guy!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is a killer!! I dislike many KEEN shoes because of the awkward big toe box but this shoe is different its actually cute! I take these all over the Wasatch. They make a great day hiking shoe, awesome for running in and out of the rivers and lakes. I have had to run off the mountain a few times to beat the storm and they do just fine. I love these, you can hike in them, take them on the rive, or just wear them around town. Very versatile. True to size. I would recommend these to anyone!
So Far - So Great
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I received these as a random surprise. I've always coveted Keens, but my Backcountry budget never really permitted me to splurge. I was first off struck by how incredibly lightweight this pair is. They are feather-weight, I was quite surprised! Construction seems tough and durable.
I used these for a quick trail run and started to get some red hot spots, but I think that is because it was insanely hot out and my feet got to sweating. I'll try again on a cooler day.
I've found they are absolutely perfect for paddleboarding down rivers, I assume the same holds true for rafting or boating. They have nicely grippy soles, and enough protection to safeguard your toes and soles from rocks.
These are very comfy and relatively easy to slip on.
I myself, am somewhat of a PINK fanatic, but even I was rather shocked at how TRULY PINK these shoes were. It would undoubtedly be a unicorn's favorite shade and intensity of pink. Just make sure you're ready for that...
I have a size 6.0 (I'm normally between a 6.0-6.5) and they fit great.
My only complaint is that they take a pretty substantial amount of time to dry. I've gotten cold feed when paddleboarding because they material doesn't dry quickly. They leave my feet feeling pruny and cold if the sun isn't shining!
Excellent Wetland Shoes!
Used these to do march through streams and marshy areas, and they were great! Much less bulbous than a traditional Keen, they seemed lighter on the foot while in the water as well. Sole is less cushioned and I could feel some sharp rocks and roots, but over all very comfortable. These run very true to size if not a little big. The red is as it appears online!