- Suede-lined upper gives your feet a super-soft carriage for a long day on your feet
- Raised heel and corner stitching add extra style hits
- Non-marking rubber outsole won't make a mess of hardwood floors
- KEEN.Cush footbed provides the comfort you expect from a KEEN shoe
- Leather upper is water-resistant to prevent light snow or rain from ruining your day
Share your thoughts
good but not great
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
i have a couple of Keen's boots and love them. they fell short on the design here with the zipper. it does not go all the way to the bottom of the boot like my other Keen boots. the reason i find this annoying is that the laces cannot be fitted around the ankle area and then just use the zipper for on/off. you either have to adjust the laces every time you put the boots on for a more flattering fit, or leave the ankle area sagging. otherwise, these boots are very nice and look great.
Great pair of boots. Just have to get used to the length of the leg - so long since i've had a pair of boots.
I got these because I wanted a pair of boots I could ware whenever, in raid or shine and not worry about my feet getting soaked.
The other GREAT part about these is that they fit around my legs!! I have really large calf muscles so it's REALLY hard to find good boots that fit. but these fit great since I can lace them up before I zip them up. The insides are super soft and comfortable!!
I love them! I should buy a second pair for when I ware these out.
Hello! Are these boots a good choice for...
Hello! Are these boots a good choice for cold, snowy upstate NY winters? Are they insulated?
These boot are not insulated so if your walking in the cold they may not be the best choice. The KEEN Silverton is insulated.