Slip them on, get a grip, and go all day.
Offering good coverage for a hybrid water sandal and plenty of all-day support, the KEEN Men's Cascade CNX Sandal lies low and lean for exceptional energy-efficiency. Slip right into its microfiber lining and pull taut the quick-lace closure for a precise fit, and roam freely on its grippy and flexible rubber sole. Wet rock and loose terrain are no match for this trail-chomper.
- Super-strong synthetic upper keeps your foot secure on land or in water
- Upper is welded to seamless microfiber lining that feels luxurious next to skin
- Secure fit lace-capture system with 2mm static lace delivers precision fit and easy adjustment
- Metatarsal ridge provides natural underfoot support
- Midsole drop of 4mm gives foot a natural low profile
- Proprietary lightweight PU compound midsole provides durable support and comfort
- Contoured arch support and durable TPU stability shank give all-day efficiency and comfort
- Multi-directional flex grooves allow for flexibility and improved ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsole delivers high-performance sure-footedness
- Razor siping adds traction on slick terrain
Share your thoughts
Great shoes to bring backpacking
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I got these as a pair of extra shoes to take backpacking. These are honestly perfect. They are great for river crossings and kicking back at camp. I've actually hiked a bit in these too, especially when river crossings are common.
They're great because they're lightweight and they dry really quickly. I really like the close-toed design. You get the "open-ness" of a sandal, but the toe protection of a pair of hiking shoes.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I have two other pairs of Keen sandals. I love the Newport H2s, but they are heavy, so not good for a second pair of shoes to put in a pack or for traveling. I was hoping these would be good for that and also for packrafting / walking trips. They look pretty well made, but the size 9s I received are so small I can't even get my feet into them. The size 9 Newport H2s fit great. The other Keen sandals that I think are Kanyons (? label has come off) also at size 9 don't fit as well as they are more narrow and I have wide feet. The photo shows the Newport H2 and Cascade CNX labelled as the same size next to each other. Very different in reality. Disappointed :(
Great Fit for even wide feet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Fantastic. Comfortable and agile - best Keen Sandal yet.
Due to the minimalist design of the sandal, I am not sure of the longevity - but have held up great so far.
I wear it hiking, working out, and as a "daily driver"
I was worried about the closed side webbing vs the clearwater CNX?but after hiking in the sandals, these are the sandals you want for hiking (and water) as it does a great job of keeping out debris.