When a sure foot is as important as a warm and dry foot.
- The thick 400g KEEN.Warm insulation uses charcoal from bamboo for a sustainable, antimicrobial source of heat retention
- Tough waterproof nubuck leather and breathable textile mesh upper withstands hard work in the cold but breathes when the temperatures rise
- KEEN Dual Climate Rubber outsole hardens when the temperatures dive so you can get a solid grip on snow and ice
- The wool felt lining and thermal heat shield footbed contain your foot's heat and provide smooth comfort all day
- A compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your steps and the TPU shank, mid-height design, and shellback heel support provide ankle and foot protection in sketchy terrain
Share your thoughts
I've only worn the boots twice, so some breakin may be needed.
The boot fits true to Keen's sizing. Nice wide toe box, and plenty of support. I wear Keens daily. The top of my right boot is stiff, and rubs my leg the wrong way. So much so, that I had a sore spot both times I wore them. Left boot is fine? I hope the problems cures itself with time, but now that it's warming up, I won't find out until this coming winter.
These boots are really comfortable and warm but not so warm that you can't wear them unless there is snow on the ground. They are true to the size I usually wear in keens. They seem to be well made.
Love this boot. It's good solid quality construction. Comfortable all day on concrete floors but too hot for inside that long! In 14 degrees outside my feet stayed nice and warm. They feel like they'd take sub zero just fine. Comfortable, warm, and look good too! No reason not to buy. I'd buy 'em again in a heartbeat! Recommending a half size larger was right on.
Is there a steel-toe version of this...
Is there a steel-toe version of this boot?
Sorry KEEN does not make this in steel toe as of yet. KEEN however makes steel toe shoes and boots and will in the future make insulated boots, checkout their website.
KEEN does not currently make any steel toe footwear but they are working on some for 2012