- Detail Images
Whether you have a job interview, dinner date, or just want to look good, choose the KEEN Men's Bleecker Lace CNX Shoes. Made with KEEN.CNX technology, the Bleeckers feel exceptionally light on your feet while providing superb comfort, stability, and support.
- Full-grain leather uppers provide durability and a sleek appearance
- KEEN.CNX technology incorporates three specific features to offer a low-profile, efficient, lightweight silhouette that lends protection, durability, and the KEEN fit
- Minimal upper construction eliminates layers of material for a light weight and a more comfortable fit and feel
- A minimal heel-to-toe drop allows the foot to move naturally, connecting to the ground without overcompensating
- Integrated contoured arches provide natural underfoot support
- Lightweight PU midsoles supply long-lasting support and comfort while metatarsal ridges help provide a more natural fit
- Reverse strobel construction offers a superb blend of flexibility and stability
- KEEN.ZORB technology features a full-length, foam-based cushioning layer that delivers instant step-in comfort
- TPU stability shanks deliver exceptional flexibility and high elasticity
- Non-marking rubber outsoles lend solid traction and won't scuff up freshly waxed floors
Share your thoughts
Dress shoes for barefoot runners
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Take all the barefoot/minimalist/zero-drop shoe freaks in your life, tell them to get dressy, and they'll be glad to slip on the KEEN Bleecker CNX.
My experience wearing this low-to-the-ground shoe actually felt very non-KEEN. The KEENS I've hiked, walked and scrambled in before were all burly. But these CNX deals are the opposite. Trekking in my gravel driveway, I was appalled that I could feel the rocks beneath my feet. They really are minimalist! KEEN says this low-profile gives you the ability to make "every step a natural connection" to the ground. It's an odd sensation when you're wearing what are basically souped-up loafers instead of teched-out, zero-drop, trail running shoes.
After getting used to the shoes and breaking them in, however, they soon became one of my favorite pairs to wear for pretty much every day use. Going to work at the office, or going out for tacos on the weekend, the Bleecker CNX look good and make me feel like my calves are getting a workout at the same time. Yes, it's true, you use different muscles when wearing this kind of shoe, and it takes time to build up a tolerance. But since I'm always embarrassed by my chicken legs, any opportunity to girth-up my calves is a welcome one.
Plus, the KEEN Bleecker CNX just look really nice. They're leathery, have laces, and the brown *ahem* "chocolate" brown version looks killer when paired with blue jeans.
The only knock I have with them is that I'm used to wearing my KEENS with shorts, but wearing the Bleecker CNX shoes with a pair of cargoes will make you look like a hipster child molester.