They'll come back inside with warm, dry, ouchie-free feet.
- Leather and textile upper is backed with a KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane for protection from rain and snow
- 200g KEEN.Warm insulation fights biting cold
- Bungeed cinch system seals snow out while also making it easy to get the boot on and off
- Rubber outsole includes big lugs for excellent traction on icy, snowy sidewalks
- Item #KEN0626
- Q & A
easy on easy off
These are excellent snow boots for kids. My son can get them on easily and loves them
Fantastic boot for active toddlers
I bought these for my 3 1/2 year old primarily for the snow (but they also keep his feet dry in wet, rainy conditions). I bought one size up (after reading other reviews) and my son LOVES them! Easy to get on, keeps his feet warm and dry -- the higher ankle coverage keeps snow from getting in -- and the best part is that he can walk well in them. Not too bulky or heavy. He never fights me to put them on and I don't have to worry that he feet are frozen. Expensive, but great peace of mind for a mom who worries about keeping her active toddler warm enough while sledding and sitting in the snow
again, great boots!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots are high quality, leather and waterproof! Perfect for wet or snowy weather. I purchased a second pair for my son and they are true to size and wear wonderfully. Keens generally run small, so we always get a size bigger. I would highly recommend these boots.
Not true to size
I had to return these boots because they were too small and not the quality I expected for the price.
These are really good waterproof boots that I purchased for my toddler. He can run,walk, play in any whether be it cold rain or snow and his feet stay dry! I highly recommend, worth the money. Love Keen shoes and boots!