Streamlined design for fun on the trail.
Whether you're exploring downtown Seattle or checking out the Puget Sound, waterproof protection is a must. So, lace up the Keen Women's Aphlex WP Hiking Shoe and see what that rainy, yet magical territory has to offer in dry, supported comfort.
With a focus on structure, stability, and suspension, the Aphlex uses a TPU Phlexoskeleton to lock down the fit, which also offers a weightless and supportive feel as you scramble around rocky trails and fallen boulders. A Keen.Dry membrane offers waterproof, yet breathable protection that handles the relentless moisture you're sure to encounter throughout the day, while a lightweight mesh and synthetic keeps your foot well-ventilated and feeling fresh when the sun starts to shine. Additionally, a dual-density, EVA midsole and stability shank deliver cushioned protection against rocky, uneven terrain, and the multi-directional rubber lugs chew up slick, muddy and mossy trails.
- High-performance hiking shoe for trekking in wet climates
- Synthetic mesh upper offers breathable comfort in hot temperatures
- Waterproof membrane blocks out moisture while also letting cool air in
- TPU Phlexoskeleton locks down your foot in structured, stable support
- Molded TPU heel and toe protection defends against rocks
- Natural odor control keeps the stink at bay
- Rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs chew up loose, wet terrain
- Item #KEN00CL