A is for adventure.
When you're out exploring the great outdoors with threatening clouds overhead, waterproof boots are a must. So, lace up the Keen Men's Aphlex WP Hiking Boot and confidently go check out uncharted territory in dry, supported comfort.
Focusing on structure, stability, and suspension, the Aphlex uses a TPU Phlexoskeleton to lock down the fit for a weightless feel and support as you scramble around, over, and under boulders and trees. A Keen.Dry membrane delivers waterproof, yet breathable protection to handle the precipitation found in unexpected rainstorms, while the lightweight mesh and synthetic overlays keep your feet well-ventilated and feeling fresh when temperatures are on the rise. Underfoot, a dual-density EVA midsole and stability shank offer cushioned protection against rocky, uneven terrain, and the multi-directional rubber lugs on the outsole grip muddy, slick trails.
- Waterproof hiking shoe that focuses on stability and comfortable protection
- Synthetic mesh upper delivers breathable comfort in hot temps
- Waterproof membrane defends against moisture while also letting cool air in
- TPU Phlexoskeleton wraps your foot in structured, stable support
- Molded TPU heel and toe protection defends against rocks
- Natural odor control keeps the stink at bay
- Rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs grip any terrain
- Item #KEN00D6