Engineered for fun in any condition.
When you're in the Pacific Northwest, hiking the Olympic Peninsula, waterproof products are a must. So, lace up the Keen Women's Aphlex Mid WP Hiking Boot and go explore that wet, magical territory in dry, supported comfort.
Focusing on structure, stability, and suspension, the Aphlex features a TPU Phlexoskeleton to lockdown the fit with a weightless feel for support as you scramble around the neon green forest's of Washington. A Keen.Dry membrane delivers waterproof, yet breathable protection to handle the relentless moisture you're sure to encounter throughout the day, while the lightweight mesh and synthetic overlays keep your feet well-ventilated and feeling fresh. Underfoot, a dual-density EVA midsole and stability shank offer cushioned protection against rocky, uneven terrain, and the multi-directional rubber lugs chew up unpredictable, mossy trails.
- High-performing mid boot that focuses on stability and waterproofing protection
- Synthetic mesh upper delivers breathable comfort in hot temps
- Waterproof membrane blocks out moisture while letting cool air in
- TPU Phlexoskeleton wraps your foot in structured, stable support
- Molded TPU heel and toe protection defends against rocks
- Natural odor control keeps the stink at bay
- Rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs grip any terrain
- Item #KEN00CK