KEEN Ambler Hiking Shoe - Women's
- Detail Images
All about comfort.
Although we don't recommend sleeping in your KEEN Women's Ambler Hiking Shoes, the ergonomic design and cushioning midsoles feel so good that you might not want to take them off. These carefully designed hikers will keep your feet energized on short hikes around camp or afternoon walks through your local trails.
- Waxed suede repels moisture to help keep your feet dry if you get caught in a light drizzle
- Removable, ergonomic EVA footbeds cradle your feet and are easy to take out when you need to air out your boots
- Torsional stability shanks provide stability and prevent lateral rolling
- Drop-in heel inserts stop your heels from moving around inside your hiking shoes
- Multi-directional lugs give you aggressive traction on slippery surfaces
- Non-marking soles won't destroy your kitchen floors