- Detail Images
Hike how you like: often.
- KEEN.ZORB strobel midsole features a TPU shank and torsion-stabilizing ESS shank to ensure rigidity for steep, slick trails and rocky downhill sections
- S3 Heel Support Structure prevents heel bruising as you stomp down the mountain with a heavy pack
- Removable metatomical EVA footbed cradles your foot's shape but can be swapped for a custom footbed (sold separately)
- Tough toe guard prevents stubbed toes and trail carnage
- Non-marking rubber outsole grips everything from muddy switchback to slick supermarket floors
- Textile lining wicks moisture to prevent sweat build-up and blistering
Share your thoughts
KEEN Ambler Hiking Shoe - Men's
Keen makes a good shoe. This is no exception. Well comforted toe box, strong sole. Cannot comment on long term durability, only had a few months, but looking great so far. Laces do not hold as well as I would like, but not enough to detract a full star. Recommended!