- Detail Images
The perfect hike is waiting.
- Upper made with durable leather and breathable mesh panels to protect your foot from sharp objects and improve temperature regulation and moisture management
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable insert repels water and allows foot sweat to evaporate so that your feet stay dry, comfortable, and blister-free
- Torsion stability shank provides lateral (side-to-side) and torsional (twist) support for greater stability on rough terrain
- Non-marking rubber outsole features four-millimeter, multi-directional lugs for added traction over uneven and slippery surfaces
- Front bumper protects toes from stubs on exposed rocks and roots
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
REALLY comfortable and holds up for longer hikes. Fits true to size but slightly narrow. KEEn for life for me.
Good shoe, tight fit.
Shoe is true to size in length, but fits tight on the sides. After about ten hours of wear, they loosened up a bit and are more comfortable. Wouldn't recommend if you have wide feet, as going up a size would make them too long. I've done a couple 3-5 mile hikes in these, rocky terrain, wet weather, and they've held up well and stayed dry. My previous shoes, by North Face, were showing signs of wear by this point, so I'm definitely more satisfied. Haven't had any issues slipping while crossing streams, except during the one moment I was bragging about how stable they were. I'll blame Murphy for that, though.
Seem to fit well, but they do run a little small. I find that I need to buy a size up for Keens in general. Wide enough in the toe box for my foot. Comfortable, more so than a comparable pair of Merrels. Dry in light rain and mist. Have not tried them in heavier weather. I would recommend these to others and would repurchase.
Is this the correct picture for this shoe....
Is this the correct picture for this shoe. It says black/olive/yellow but it looks like brown to me.
That is the correct picture for that color pattern. In person it looks between a brown and olive color.
Solid shoe. Comparable in fit to my Merril's but hopefully more durable.
good shoes, But tight
Worn these shoes for a couple of days an hikes very comfortable an durable, I wear a size 9.5 US,an for some reason they are a little tight on the sides, may return them and get a size bigger. will wait an see if the loosen. an I do not have wide feet.
Update; wore them for a couple more days, an they finally loosen. suggest to buy them a week or so early before going on any long walks,treks, or hikes, all in all they are pretty good.