- Detail Images
- Durable cotton fabric breathes wells and feels comfortable, while a touch of spandex provides plenty of unrestricted movement
- Thick jean thread, double-stitched seams, and reinforced fabric on thighs provide a sturdy pair of pants that can live up to your outdoor chores
- Medium rise, fixed waist, and boot cut leg offer a feminine, flattering look
- Front and back pockets stash your cell, cash, key, or hair tie
Share your thoughts
Great so far
Picked these up on SAC recently and really like them so far. I got the grey color and it's a bit lighter than pictured. They're very comfortable. I'm 5'7" and 150 lbs, got a size 8 and they fit well with a bit of loosness. Easy to move around in too. The pockets are large and can fit my phone.
Not sure how durable they are since I just got them; but hopefully they last.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was super excited about these pants--i'm 5/7 118lbs and ordered a size 4. When I tried them on they could barely be buttoned. Since I prefer more comfortable pants, I returned them and went up two sizes. The size 8 is alright but after being worn a few times they get pretty stretched out. I still love them and really love the caramel color.
The seams look a little weak, but we'll see...