- Detail Images
A trusted, vital backcountry tool for enthusiasts and professionals.
For over fifty years, the rugged, metal Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter has proved its ability to provide military personnel, emergency crews, and outdoors enthusiasts the gift of clean water. While backpacking through a large patch of wilderness, you rely on the Pocket's silver-impregnated ceramic filter to remove all the germs and microbes from the streams and rivers along the journey.
- Quickly converts suspect water to safe drinking water at rate of one liter per minute
- Filters all sediment, particles, and microorganisms like giardia and cryptosporidia that are commonly found in 'fresh' backcountry water sources
- Swiss-made aluminum, silicone, and stainless steel housing withstands the abuse of expeditions, traveling, and military use, which is why it features a 20-year warranty
- Silver-impregnated ceramic filter can clean up to 50,000 liters of water before replacement, the most of any Katadyn filter, and is easily cleaned in the field
- Prefilter removes sediment, and included hoses let you fill up any water reservoir you desire
- Included bottle clip secures the output hose to most bottles and a carry bag keeps the whole system clean and organized in your pack
- Measuring gauge tells you when to change ceramic filter and a cleaning pad let you keep your filter efficient and effective for years
- An optional active carbon cartridge bottle adapter (sold separately) reduces bad taste and odor