- Detail Images
Italian style meets Italian innovation for Italian and non-Italian heads.
Does cracking your melon against a tree sound comfortable? It can be with the Kask Vertigo MTB Helmet. Kask designed the Vertigo with 3D Dry Padding with open cell construction that ventilates and wicks moisture better than standard helmet padding. Kask's unique UP-AND-DOWN double-pivot fit adjustment provides a perfect custom fit that will even feel good on your ridiculous misshapen dome.
- Innovative in-mold construction with reinforced frame for additional safety
- Unique UP-N-DOWN hinge adjustment system provides a secure, comfortable fit
- Comfortable, easy-to-clean leatherette chin strap
- Nylon straps with soft lateral spacers for added comfort in skin-contact areas
- Non-allergenic chin strap for added comfort and reduced skin irritation
- Quick release buckle makes the Vertigo easy to put on and take off
- Removable 3D padding for added comfort and improved moisture management
- Reflective elements make you more visible at night