Upgrade your kit.
Step up to the Italian-made Kask K50 MTB Helmet for superior fit, comfort, and protection on your next hard-charging adventure.
- Unique double-pivot design of Up-N-Down adjustment system dials in (literally) a precise and comfortable fit
- Innovative in-mold design joins the inner polystyrene layer to the outer polycarbonate layer to ensure better shock absorption and a low-profile fit
- Twenty-four large air-intake vents prevent overaheating on intense uphill climbs
- Coolmax chin pad absorbs perspiration and prevents chafing
- Inner padding's Sanitized Silver treatment controls odors
Share your thoughts
Are they all liars?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
It says right on the helmet 260 grams but on the scale its 305.... It IS way lighter than my old Giro Athalon which is 375 and it does seem to fit pretty well. Should I try another or just assume they all lie and will be about 300 grams regardless of what they say????