Amongst the expansive club of sculptural TT/tri lids, you might be tempted to think that all helmets are created equally or that the differences they make in a race are minimal. Rather than fall down that trap, try upgrading your race setup with the Kask Bambino Pro Helmet before you make any snap judgements.
The Bambino Pro relies on the same construction materials and safety considerations as most other helmets, but its standard similarities stop there. Instead of being hit in the shoulder blades with a long tail edge every time you move your head during a race, you'll be able to move your head freely in a race with the Bambino Pro's purposely rounded, watts-saving shape. Plus, without the drag of a trailing helmet tail, you'll be less susceptible to getting pulled around by crosswinds or unexpected gusts.
Though improving aerodynamics is the Bambino Pro's main objective, Kask's well aware that you won't want to be stuck racing in a lid that's hot and uncomfortable. It shaped the Bambino Pro to include ten small vents for airflow and included its Octo-Fit retention system for easy on-the-fly fit adjustments. Rather than finishing the Bambino Pro with the standard nylon strap, Kask eschewed the standard material and went straight for a supple eco-leather chin strap, guaranteeing you a dose of luxury on every ride and some approving nods for style as well.
- A TT helmet with grand tour pedigree
- Occupies the nexus of safety and aerodynamics
- Blunt tail reduces drag and allows free movement in the saddle
- Clear, magnetically attached visor shields against wind and rain
- Retention system and Eco-Leather straps stress luxury
- Includes helmet bag for scuff-free storage and transportation
- CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203, and AS/NZS 2063 certified
- Item #KSK000K