A fine specimen of beauty.
Don't let winter's cold be a thorn in your side when it comes time to take your adventures to the hills. Instead, allow the Kari Traa Women's Rose Half-Zip Top to keep you warm. Fashioned with a merino wool knit fabric, the Rose wicks moisture and dries quickly, while the half-zip construction allows you to regulate your body temperature with ease. Additionally, the 4-way stretch allows for unrestricted mobility, so you don't have to worry about your baselayers getting the best of your performance on the moguls or in the trees.
- A midweight, warm baselayer for skiing or snowboarding
- Merino wool wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Half-zip construction enables temperature regulation
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted mobility
- Item #KTR000E
- Q & A
Active tops for running, hiking and skiing. (Paired with Alo Yoga Goddess leggings.)
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
Kari has the best designs, hands down. The fit is smaller. I'm a small in a lot of active brands, but a medium in Kari Traa.
These are nice and warm. I love it! I took off one star, because I have other merino products that are softer that this top.