Karhu Footwear Forward Fulcrum Ride Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
Move forward faster.
Engineered to propel you forward with fewer ups and downs in your stride, the Karhu Forward Fulcrum Ride Running Shoe employs a three-part EVA midsole, a high-abrasion outsole, and a lightweight one-piece air-mesh upper for the kind of ventilation your foot craves on those grueling long-distance runs.
- Unique Fulcrum sole profile reduces bounce in each transition and helps convert your body's energy into forward momentum
- Three-part EVA midsole uses differentiating durometers(hardnesses)for surprising comfort and precision toe-off
- Ortholite insole constructed with memory polyurethane stands up to repetitious abuse while maintaining breathability
- Breathable air mesh upper vents your working foot so your sweat doesn't form blisters
- Endo Internal skeleton lining provides a slip-free hold on your midfoot
- Compression-molded and blown rubber make up the grippy outsole, which also includes flex zones so you stay in contact with the road through your strides
- 360 degree reflectivity for safety in low-light conditions
- HF welded toe guard protects against banging against rocks, sticks, and stumps
- Ideally suited for runners with neutral pronation