When you tuck your toes into the Kamik Snowvalley Women's Winter Boot, don't be surprised to find yourself anxiously awaiting the next big snowstorm. This toasty winter boot comes with a waterproof exterior and gusseted tongue tasked with sealing out snow and rain, while durable suede accents give it added structure. Thinsulate and foam insulation along the inside of the boot acts as a warm barrier between you and frigid winter gusts as you stroll along sidewalks and snow-covered trails, and a breathable fleece lining ensures your feet are able to breathe on days you're doing errands in town. As you navigate ice, slush, and snow, the durable rubber outsole dutifully lends traction, keeping you stepping confidently, never tottering, as you go about your day.
- A cozy but structured winter boot eager for the next snowstorm
- Waterproof upper with gusseted tongue seals out rain and snow
- Thinsulate and foam provide breathable insulation in the cold
- Soft, breathable lining for all-day comfort
- Durable rubber sole provides traction on slick surfaces
- Item #KKM003W