Kamik Snowrider Boot - Boys'
Staying warm looks so cool.
When your kid gets his feet into the Kamik Boys' Snowrider Boots, he can take on sub-zero temperatures and heavy snows without getting cold toes. High-tech insulation, water-blocking synthetics, and great style team up to make sure his feet stay warm and that these boots look so good that he'll actually want to wear them.
- Removable Zylex liners insulate his feet against even the coldest temperatures, and they're replaceable to boost the longevity of these boots
- Moisture-stopping 600D nylon uppers keep out snow and slush
- Wicking linings move sweat away from his feet to prevent that clammy soggy feeling
- Double hook-and-loop straps on each shoe mean he won't have to take off his gloves to readjust snow-crusted shoe laces
- Synthetic rubber shells seal out moisture so his feet will stay dry when he's splashing in puddles
- SnoWave synthetic rubber soles have aggressive traction to keep him on his feet
- Kamik comfort-rates these boots to -40F so these boots will push back the most wicked winter temps