- Detail Images
Warm feet never looked better.
The Kamik Girl's Snowgypsy Boots load in enough toasty insulation to keep your winter explorer warm in an expedition through the tundra or a trudge to school. Plus, these boots throw down with great style so she'll look her best no matter where she goes.
- Foam insulation holds in warmth to keep her feet toasty in even the most brutal cold
- Nylon uppers and and a rubber shell seal out moisture so her feet stay dry even if she jumps into a few puddles
- Soft fleece lines the inside of these boots to add extra warmth and comfort
- One-pull bungee pull lacing system makes these boots easy to get in and out of
- Faux-fur collars and gusseted tongues ensure that snow doesn't get inside these boots
- SnoWave synthetic rubber soles have aggressive tread to help her keep her grip on slippery surfaces
- Kamik rates these boots down to 40 degrees below zero so you can send her out into the frozen tundra that is your backyard without worrying
Share your thoughts
Kamik Snowgypsy Boots
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I loved the boots, so warm and cozy. Ordered for my granddaughter, unfortunately, her brother gave me the wrong size and I ordered 3 sizes too big (and they were the only size available). I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived in 2 days.
Perfect for deep snow or just to school
My girls LOVE their boots. They look cute with a skirt or over jeans. They are best for snow days. They've gone sledding in a fresh 8-12"and their socks are always dry and their feet always warm. The only complaint I've gotten is that her feet get to warm at school if she doesn't bring shoes to change into. The fur at the top, makes getting gaiters over a little harder, but still manageable. (On the plus side, it really makes sure the gaiters don't slide off).