Three … two … one …
- Zylex liner uses a wicking layer next to the foot to handle sweat, and felt and thermal foil layers for heat retention
- Liner removes for thorough air-out and for boot-wear on warm, wet days
- Synthetic and rubber shell blocks snow and slush
- Snow collar with bungee lock helps keep wetness out during all-out snowball fights
- Patterned lugs on outsole boost traction
- Kamik rates this boot to -40F (-40C)
- Item #KKM0062
- Q & A
This is the 4th season that we're buying rocket boots for our family. Great boot. My kindergartener can get them on and off by herself. The liner comes out so I can measure their feet and also dry the liner. These and a pair of Smartwool socks keep 'em toasty on almost any adventure we drag them on. They do run on the smaller side. I usually go up an size to a size and a half just so they last longer. With a gym shoe that might be a problem, but with these, the kids don't seem to mind.
Kamik boot held up great, sleding in Big Sky, MT.