Select your style & size:Select options
Warm, dry feet all day long.
- Zylex liner uses a wicking layer next to the foot to handle sweat, and felt and thermal foil layers for heat retention
- Liner removes for mildly cold days
- Waterproof synthetic and rubber shell blocks snow and slush
- Snow collar with bungee lock helps keep wetness out during all-out snowball fights
- Patterned lugs on outsole boost traction
- Kamik rates this boot to -40F (-40C)
- Item #KKM0061
- Q & A
Awesome Winter Boot!
Winter has only just begun here, but my daughter is already getting a ton of use out of her new boots. Thus far, they have proven to be warm, waterproof, and surprisingly resistant to getting moist inside after a full day of use. She finds him so comfortable, but I can barely get her to take them off. Highly recommended by my brother picky eight-year-old.
Kamik Rocket. Not just for outside.
Perfect for every activity that your kids can chose
Shoe Sizing Chart
After a long play excursion outside my daughter told me, "Dad, I don't feel any snow inside my boot." It is a quality boot, that does a good job allowing my daughter to play in her winter wonderlands.
Can you tell which side is 4 in cm...
Can you tell which side is 4 in cm please
Hi, according to the Wikipedia chart, a children's size 4 is 12-12.5 cm... See Pic:
Are these good boots? I want to know what...
Are these good boots? I want to know what the best boots are for keeping toes warm and dry in the snow and slush for kids. My daughter wears a size 3.5.