- Removable Zylex liner uses a wicking layer next to the foot to handle sweat, and felt and thermal foil layers for heat retention
- Synthetic and rubber shell blocks snow and slush
- Snow collar with bungee lock helps keep wetness out during all-out snowball fights
- Patterned lugs on outsole boost traction
- Kamik rates this boot to -40F (-40C)
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
We usually live in warmer climate and I bought these for my son thinking that he would hate having these on during our ski holiday. But I was wrong. He loved them. They kept his feet warm and he didn't complain once that they were heavy or bulky or restricted his movement. So we are happy with the boots.
Not a bad boot
Easy to put on and take off, but my sons boots last year had better traction in the ice and snow. Also he said they weren't as warm as his other boots and his feet got cold. But the build quality was great as was the price.