Now all you have to do is dig through the jacket pile.
- Zylex liner uses a wicking layer next to the foot to handle sweat, and felt and thermal foil layers for heat retention
- Liner removes for mildly cold days
- Waterproof synthetic and rubber shell blocks snow and slush
- Snow collar with bungee lock helps keep wetness out during all-out snowball fights
- Patterned lugs on outsole boost traction
- Kamik rates this boot to -40F (-40C)
Share your thoughts
Recommended for less crying and more time outside!
This is the 3rd pair of Kamik Kids boots that I have purchased. Super warm. The strap accross the ankle helps them stay on. I also like that I can slip in liner out and check the fit with their foot just in the liner. They are also slim enought that my 2 year old can walk in them without clunking around. Add a pair of Smartwool socks and you've got warm toes all day long. I recently sent one kid on an outdoor adventure with a pair of Wal-mart boots (accidentally, of course) and their toes were FREEZING. All boots are not the same!