Select your style & size:Select options
Huge warmth for tiny temperatures.
She might not worry about the shoes on her feet when she's out in the snow (at least not until she steps off the curb and into a slush puddle), but you want to make sure that her feet stay toasty when winter is hitting hard. The Kamik Girls' Rocket 2 Boots use a beefed-up insulative liner to make sure that her feet don't feel the cold.
- Removable Zylex liners insulate her feet against even the coldest temperatures, and they're replaceable to boost the longevity of these boots
- Moisture-stopping 600D nylon uppers keep out snow and slush
- Wicking lining move sweat away from her feet to prevent that clammy soggy feeling
- Adjustable snow collars use a bungee lace lock to keep out snow, while the hook-and-loop ankle strap gives her a great fit
- Rubber shells seal out moisture so her feet will stay dry when she's splashing in puddles
- SnoWave synthetic rubber soles have aggressive traction to keep her on her feet
- Kamik comfort rates these boots to -40F
- Item #KKM0140