Winter just got warmer.
Brutally cold winters call for hardcore protection, and the Kamik Boys' Rocket 2 Boots use high-tech materials to hold heat around his feet so he won't feel the chill. Hardy insulation and protection to keep out the wet stuff out team up to keep his feet happy.
- Removable Zylex liners insulate his feet against even the coldest temperatures, and they're replaceable to boost the longevity of these boots
- Moisture-stopping 600D nylon uppers keep out snow and slush
- Wicking lining moves sweat away from his feet to prevent that clammy soggy feeling
- Adjustable snow collars use a bungee lace lock to keep out snow while the hook-and-loop ankle strap gives him a great fit
- Rubber shells seal out moisture so his feet will stay dry when he's splashing in puddles
- SnoWave synthetic rubber soles have aggressive traction to keep him on his feet
- Kamik comfort-rates these boots to -40F