Stylish, warm winter footwear you can count on.
Before you trek from the resort condo to the ski-lodge locker room, put on the Kamik Women's Mount Snow Boots. The waterproof quilted nylon uppers and rubber shells seal out the wet so you stay comfortable and dry while you trudge through snow, and the Mount Snow's Thinsulate insulation warm your feet.
- Waterproof quilted nylon uppers shield your feet and keep them dry and comfortable while you venture through snowy pathways or shovel the driveway
- Thinsulate insulation has more surface area to trap warm air (compared to other high-loft insulation) so your feet stay extra toasty and comfortable
- Moisture-wicking linings ensure your feet aren't a clammy mess after you run errands in a snowstorm or dig out your vehicle
- Faux fur snow collars and gusseted tongues keep snow out where it belongs
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shells move with your foot's natural flex
- Kamik Pulse synthetic rubber outsoles provide a secure step in any weather