A good choice when warmth means keeping all your toes.
- Tough, snow-shedding Duration 600 nylon upper keeps up with your snowy tasks and snowball fights
- The flexible Rubber He shell keeps snow out and lets you walk comfortably, while remaining recyclable and lightweight
- A drawcord on the 12-inch cuff keeps out deep snow while the midfoot hook-and-loop strap secures the boot for long treks over the snowscape
- Kamik's PULSE Rubber He outsole grips icy steps and slushy walkways
- Inside, a moisture-wicking lining prevents sweaty vapors from building up and freezing your toes
- Made in Canada in response to the Canadian cold
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
I bought this as a gift for my daughter. She loves these boots. They are comfortable, very warm, waterproof, and adjustable. The liner makes them run small, it is equivalent to at least 2 pairs of thick wool socks. She wears a size 8.5, so I ordered a 9, and it was too tight, so I ordered a 10 and it was just right for her (and it did not make her feet look large, even with that size). The return process was very fast and the staff was very accomodating and patient.
Nice -n- Dry
Finally got the chance to check out these boots this weekend in Mammoth Lakes, Ca. We got a day of rain followed by a 4-5' storm. The traction on these boots is ok. The roadways were slick as snot and I did feel the tread slip 4-5 times in a 20-30min walking period. Even plowing through slush and puddles my feet stayed very warm and dry. I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly I normally wear a 8-8.5
Size up (they run small)
Kamik Greenbay 4 Boot Womens
I like them so far as far a traction goes. They do keep my feet warm and dry. They do run on the small side. So make sure to order on the large side. For what I need they do the job. I am very please with quality of the boot. I would order them again. I do wish that they had some sort of arch support in the sole. That is the only thing that I would change.