Kamik Greenbay 4 Boot - Men's
- Detail Images
Super fans can withstand super cold.
The Pack plays no matter how frozen its fans get, because the field has a defroster and because the smart fans slip on the Kamik Greenbay 4 Boot before they step out of their farmhouse. This boot's removable 8mm Thermal Guard felt liner really comes in handy if it's a night game, because it keeps your foot's warmth circulating down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Hopefully they've got the win clenched by that point.
- Tough, snow-shedding Duration 600 nylon upper keeps up with your snowy treks and snowball fights after the game
- The flexible Rubber He shell keeps snow out and lets you walk comfortably, while remaining recyclable and lightweight
- A drawcord on the 12-inch cuff keeps out deep snow while the midfoot hook-and-loop strap secures the boot for long treks back to the tailgate
- Kamik's PULSE Rubber He outsole grips icy steps and walkways covered in frozen beer
- Inside, a moisture-wicking lining prevents sweaty vapors from building up and freezing your toes in the fourth quarter
- Made in Canada in response to the Canadian cold