- Detail Images
Super fans can withstand super cold.
- Tough, snow-shedding Duration 600 nylon upper keeps up with your snowy treks and snowball fights after the game
- The flexible Rubber He shell keeps snow out and lets you walk comfortably, while remaining recyclable and lightweight
- A drawcord on the 12-inch cuff keeps out deep snow while the midfoot hook-and-loop strap secures the boot for long treks back to the tailgate
- Kamik's PULSE Rubber He outsole grips icy steps and walkways covered in frozen beer
- Inside, a moisture-wicking lining prevents sweaty vapors from building up and freezing your toes in the fourth quarter
- Made in Canada in response to the Canadian cold
Share your thoughts
Warm and dry feet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots are great. I use them to shovel deep snow and run around with the dog in the powder. They keep my feet very warm and dry. They are not meant for fashion - I have been told more than once that it looks like I am wearing giant versions of little kids' boots but they do everything I ask them to.