Dependable warmth and traction.
This winter, keep your pint-sized rabble-rouser toasty warm with a little help from the Kamik Toddler Boys' Clover Boot. This boot features a waterproof nylon upper that assures protection from slushy puddles, while the Thermal Guard Liner is entirely removable and boasts furnace-like fervor in the face of cool temperatures. Additionally, the hook-and-loop closure provides a toddler-friendly fit, and the waterproof rubber sole ensures ample traction when your tadpole encounters slick situations.
- A warm, waterproof boot for toddler boys
- Waterproof nylon protects against slushy puddles
- Thermal Guard liner is removable and warm
- Gusseted tongue assures comfort
- Hook-and-loop straps offer a personalized fit
- Waterproof rubber sole ensures traction
- Item #KKM003F
- Q & A
Warm and Convenient!
My 1.5 year old loves these boots. They are really easy to get on and off and seem to keep his feet plenty warm in cold Montana winters. These boots are great!
Waterproof and warm!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
Sent these to my cousin for her little one to wear this winter in Colorado. It is their first winter in colder conditions, and she said these will be perfect! It took us two tries to find him the right size - he has fat feet for a little guy, so keep that in mind if yours does too. We had to size up one size to get the liner to fit him. They will keep his feet dry and warm!