- Detail Images
It's bad enough to have to shovel the driveway twice a week; at least don't do it with cold feet.
- Collar cushioned for extra comfort
- Heavy-duty zip closure makes for quick and easy on-off, and gusseted tongue keeps out snow and moisture
- Kamik Comfort footbed provides arch support and cushioning
- Textured toe and heel notch make it snowshoe-friendly
- Snowgrip outsole offers superior traction on icy surfaces
Share your thoughts
At the out set, the zipper seems stiff and hard to pull up but it breaks in to become easy. While I prefer a W width size the M width fits fine with sport socks but not with thicker wool socks. For an older person like myself the zipper makes putting them on and taking them off very easy. For short trips out side I just slip them on and don't need to zip them up. Warm and convenient for our Alaskan weather.