Kamik Blade Boot - Little Boys'
Cut through the cold.
The Kamik Little Boys' Blade Boot cuts through cold, wet weather so your little snow monster can stay outside making snow angels and decorating snowmen all day if he wants to without his feet ever feeling the cold. Plus, these boots have a simple, frill-free design that will look good with pretty much any snow outfit he's bundled up in.
- Removable Zylex liners insulate his feet against even the coldest temperatures, and they're replaceable to boost the longevity of these boots
- Moisture-stopping 600D nylon uppers keep out snow and slush
- Wicking linings move sweat away from his feet to prevent that clammy soggy feeling
- Adjustable snow collars use a bungee lace lock to keep out snow while the hook-and-loop ankle strap gives him a great fit
- Rubber shells seal out moisture so his feet will stay dry when he's splashing in puddles
- Pioneer synthetic rubber soles have aggressive traction to keep him on his feet
- Kamik comfort-rates these boots to -40F so these boots will push back the most wicked winter temps