Cut through the cold.
The Kamik Boys' Blade Boots shell out hardcore protection from cold, wet weather so your kid's feet stay dry and warm while he's cutting through deep snow on a winter hike or slogging through slushy streets on his way to school. Plus, the rugged styling looks great so he won't be tempted to wear his sneakers out in the snow just because they happen to look cool.
- Removable Zylex liners insulate his feet against even the coldest temperatures, and they're replaceable to boost the longevity of these boots
- Moisture-stopping 600D nylon uppers keep out snow and slush
- Wicking linings move sweat away from his feet to prevent that clammy soggy feeling
- Adjustable snow collars use a bungee lace lock to keep out snow while the hook-and-loop ankle strap gives him a great fit
- Rubber shells seal out moisture so his feet will stay dry when he's splashing in puddles
- Pioneer synthetic rubber soles have aggressive traction to keep him on his feet
- Kamik comfort-rates these boots to -40F so these boots will push back the most wicked winter temps