The squinty, blind look is not hot.
With its slick design, don't let the rebellious, cool-guy looks of the Kaenon Rhino Sunglasses fool you: these shades are seriously sophisticated, with bomber, ultra-comfortable frames and clear, acute, high-resolution optics. Certainly you'll look smoking-hot in these stylie glasses, but it helps that you also won't be squinting or blinded in the light.
- Superstrong, durable, lightweight, flexible and TR-90 Grilamid frame resists temperature and retains shape memory for exceptional comfort
- SR-91 lens combines the superior optical quality of glass with the light weight, strength, and impact-resistance of polycarbonate
- Hydrophobic, anti-scratch, and anti-reflective coatings enhance durability and vision
- Stainless steel hinges and hydrophilic Variflex imbedded rubber nosepads provide all-day, no-slip, comfortable fit
- Fit for a medium-sized face
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I got them on sale so it was a great buy. I got them to play beach volleyball in and they work great. They dont fog up, which is KEY. I used Oakley before but they would fog sometimes, not these. The lens is super clear. I have been using them for about 2 months, I play ball 3 times a week so they have been beat up. Shades fall off in the sand, get thrown, not a scratch.
The only downside is the frame is for a bigger face. I am 6-1 and about 185 athletic build. SO its a little big on me but i am ok with it. They have gone from beach shades to everyday shades.