K2 Snowboards Zero Snowboard
Impact on eco—low. Impact on your riding—off the chart.
Looking to add more oomph to your riding, subtract from your impact on Mother Nature, and divide the ride between the park, pow, and bombing trees? The ultra-light, set-back twin K2 Zero Snowboard is the solution to the equation. Minimal materials reduce the manufacturing footprint and shave every unnecessary ounce, while K2’s Flatline technology means you won’t be restricted to any area, condition, or style.
- K2 Flatline technology is a no-camber, no-rocker, no-bullshit approach to board building (the board is totally flat with a slight rise at tip and tail) ideal for your eclectic approach to all-terrain domination
- Hybrilight is a ‘minimal materials’ construction technique that reduces weight to let you have more energy to fly high
- Hybritaper reduces the amount of material (thinner core and cap construction) at the tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Hyper Progressive sidecut means mellow edge-to-edge transitions with firm hold at high speed for faster, aggressive all-mountain freeride domination
- Lightweight Harshmellow polymer is a thin cushion that absorbs vibrations from speed chatter
- Honeykomb on the lower part of the core center and outside of binding inserts increases strength while dramatically reducing overall weight
- Carbon Matrix II strips extend out from the binding inserts to the edge at contact points for insane pop and reliable edge hold
- Carbon-integrated, triaxial fiberglass topsheet traixial glass bottom sheet add stiffness and pop bolster the minimalistic, ultra-light core