A carving machine.
With the K2 Velocity Ski with Marker M3 11.0 Binding beneath your feet, you're able to effortlessly slash short turns and mach down freshly groomed slopes at speeds you never thought possible. K2' ROX tech is a new standard in high performance hard-snow skiing technology that incorporates a Speed Rocker profile with specific MOD shape and Carbon Web placement so you can lap up early-morning groomer runs like it's going out of style.
- Speed Rocker profile gives this ski a 10/90 rocker-to-camber balance in order to provide effortless turn initiation and flawless transitions between turns
- Camber along the rest of the running surface delivers precision, power, and edge-hold so you can rip down techy steep terrain, dance through trees, and slice down groomers in record time
- Fir and aspen wood core supplies a solid, durable, snappy ski which enables you to log some serious vert in a short time frame
- Triaxial Braided core consists of a wood core with fiberglass braiding around it in order to increase torsional strength while maintaining the lively flex of the wood core
- Carbon Web technology increases torsional rigidity at the tip and tail of the ski by laying strips of carbon over the core material in a web-like pattern
- Mod technology consists of a secondary layer that flexes and moves on top of the primary core which allows the overall ski flex to be unaffected
- Mod Monic tech furnishes a solid zinc mass that works in conjunction with the Mod structure to focus dampening at a targeted location and to deliver a balanced feel
- A narrow 72mm waist for the quickest transitions between turns
- Marker M3 11.0 binding utilizes a Compact Toe and a fixed Compact 2 heel design which generate more power, precision, and quickness underfoot in a 20% lighter design
- The M3 plate is lower, lighter, and wider for a more effective transfer of power from the boot to the ski—better control and confidence
- A binding DIN range of 3-11 offers superb performance to all-mountain skiers and to those who want to step up their game in more challenging terrain