With the K2 Utility Poles by your side, you won't think twice about leaning over the edge of a steep chute. Thanks to the Triax Carbon technology, these lightweight, stiff poles support your weight when you scope out your line from above. Plus, you'll definitely dig the wickedly comfortable grips and pole straps while you navigate through a maze of big-mountain terrain.
- Triax carbon technology winds carbon fibers around the shaft at a 60-degree angle to create a stiffer, more durable shaft that can withstand seasons of use
- Dual-durometer grips have a small profile core that is molded over with a thicker, softer outer layer for a comfortable, secure feel
- Ergo rubber grip tops lends comfort and extra grip when you palm the grips in the lift line or push on the cat-tracks
- Neo-comfort padded straps (neoprene added to the inside of the pole strap webbing) provides extra comfort and an improved fit
- Powder and hard-snow baskets allow you to adapt to the mountain's ever-changing conditions