Select your style & size:Select options
Bring your dreams to life.
Slashing powder, boosting park jumps, carving up groomers--if you can dream it, you can do it with the K2 Turbo Dream Snowboard. Designed to be a quiver of one, this is the deck to get if you're only going to ride one board all season. That's thanks to a versatile flex and profile that make it capable of handling anything the mountain throws at you.
It starts with the All Terrain Baseline profile, which is mostly flat for stability at high speeds and on big jumps, but with rocker at the tips for a forgiving feel on hardpack and float in powder. Tweekends extends the rocker to the very end of the board to unlock a larger rideable surface area so you can press, butter, and ride away from pow landings more easily. A twin shape with a slightly setback stance offers a bit more drive and float without compromising switch rideability.
Hybritech features sidewall construction with cap construction at the tips for reduced swing weight, optimized turn initiation, and greater durability. Biax glass offers a smooth, consistent flex, while the new Carbon Web I additive channels energy to the edges for improved response and pop. The WH3 core features lightweight wood with two Honeykomb strips between the edges and inserts for enhanced strength. Harshmellow damping smooths out the ride, and the tough sintered base keeps you moving fast.
- Go-anywhere, do-anything, mid-flexing all-mountain destroyer
- Directional twin shape allows you to ride regular or switch easily
- Mostly flat profile offers stability while rocker tips gives float
- Lightweight wood core has Honeykomb strips for enhanced strength
- Damping system absorbs harsh vibrations and impacts
- Sintered base delivers lightning-fast speeds
- Biax and carbon wrap delivers stable flex and reliable pop
- Item #K2S009G