Designed for K2 skis with tip and tail holes, the Trim To Fit Climbing Skins have a 125mm width, Z-Clip technology, and an Offset Skin Cutter that makes your life super-easy when you trim your skins to fit your skis.
- Trim to Fit Skins (125mm) allows you to custom fit your skins to your skis
- Z-Clip design provides secure self-centering attachment that reduces weight and allows for quick transition on the ascent
- Adjustable tail straps center the skin and sit on top of the ski, which eliminates drag and friction for improved glide and efficiency
- Offset Skin Cutter (included) makes trimming skins a quick five-minute process without the hassle of offsetting your skins
Share your thoughts
How do these handle being trimmed - fray,...
How do these handle being trimmed - fray, true cut, etc.? In the alternative, which K2 pre-cut fits the Wayback?
They trim pretty well if you use a good trimmer or a sharp razor blade. I think the best one I've used is http://www.backcountry.com/g3-trim-tool?ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6dHJpbWVyOjE6Mg For the Wayback I would use the 125mm (this product page) and trim to the tip/tail/waist for total coverage.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Glide is very bad on these. Not good for flats. Work great going up steep inclines, but you have a long approach, these are not for you.