- Detail Images
It's no wonder you don't own a resort pass.
- Women-specific triaxial braided Bioflex 3 core gives the TalkBack a lightweight nimble feel, making it extremely easy to turn and boosting your confidence in less-than-stellar snow conditions
- Torsion Box construction helps ensure the life of the ski
- A shovel rocker makes skinning a breeze while keeping the ski on top of pow or crud when charging
- An 88mm waist allows the TalkBack to climb with ease without zapping all of your energy
- Tip and Tail holes and attachment points make it easy for you to slap on and off pre-cut K2 Sidekick specific skins
Share your thoughts
What size voile hardwire crb binding should...
What size voile hardwire crb binding should I get with these?
If you get the Alpine, you'll probably have to bend the brakes outward to fit the ski. With the X-wide, you may have to bend the brakes in so they don't catch on the snow surface during hard turns. Both will work. Take your pick.