Life has its ups and downs—ski them both.
It's one of those beautiful, deep powder days that skiers just dream about. White, fluffy goodness hanging from every tree branch as you zip up the morning skintrack. In the past, you would have had to choose between hauling up your heavy powder planks or opt for you light but skinny touring skis, but with the K2 Women's Talkback 96 Ski, that tough choice can be a thing of the past.
A 96mm waist gives you ample flotation, while the lightweight paulownia and maple core makes sure that you're not hauling up more weight than you need. In case it's still a bit early season and all that powder is hiding a few unpleasant surprises, rest easy knowing that the Hybritech sidewall can help keep glancing off rocks from turning into something like a blown-out edge. Should you need an anchor at some point, plunge the flat tail into the snow and rest easy.
- A touring ski that's light on the skintrack and strong downhill
- Versatile 96mm rides soft and variable snow
- All Terrain Rocker navigates powder and edges hardpack
- Tapered tip and tail reduce deflection and ease turning
- Wood core made of flexible paulownia and energetic maple
- Carbon Web adds torsional rigidity without weight
- Hybritech Sidewall blends durable sandwich with light cap
- Z-Clip attachments accommodate K2 Climbing Skins
- Item #K2S00BK