Pedal to the metal.
The boot of choice for Lucas Debari when he's ripping butt-puckering lines and dropping stacked pillows, the K2 Men's T1 Boa Snowboard Boot delivers the powerful response and unflappable stability required for charging the steep and deep. The T1's traditional laces are complemented by a Boa Conda dial, which tightens the liner for a precise fit without unwanted heel lift. Overall, this design gives you fine-tuned tightness while locking down the liner for powerful turns without excess heel lift.
K2's Endo construction is comprised of a urethane exoskeleton that resists breakdown. This prevents the boot from losing its responsive flex half-way through the season, especially when you're logging long days on the mountain. The Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner is thermo-moldable so it conforms to the shape of your foot as you ride, resulting in a comfy custom fit. Since it's meant for pushing the limits of your freeriding, the Vibram ProLite sole lends aggressive grip for demanding hikes and backcountry exploration.
- Hard-charging boot for riding steep terrain and fresh snow
- Medium-stiff flex maximizes board control and support
- Traditional lace-up design with Boa Conda liner closure
- Endo shell construction resists breakdown over the season
- Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner offers a foot-conforming fit
- Vibram ProLite sole delivers aggressive traction and durability
- Item #K2S00AE