- Detail Images
Whole lotta love.
- Metal Laminate ABS Sidewall construction incorporates titanium for bomber resilience
- Traditional camber underfoot provides excellent edge grip on groomers and hardpack
- Speed rocker tech lifts the tip by 10 percent for improved turn initiation
- A skinny 70mm waist eats tight turns for breakfast and slices up hardpack for lunch
- BioFlex wood core blends spruce and fir with bamboo stringers for stability and forgiveness
- MOD Monic Technology builds a female-specific vibration dampener into the ski’s tip
- Skier stance is set a bit forward of the traditional male ski stance to accommodate a woman’s lower center of gravity
Share your thoughts
What size ski should I get 146 or 153. I...
What size ski should I get 146 or 153. I am an excellent skier who has slowed down a bit now that I am 54, so i want to have fun with my skiing, although I still like the bumps and black trails. what do you ?