- ENDO construction rethinks standard boot construction with an even, pressure-free flex from a urethane endoskeleton
- BOA Conda system lets you tighten your liner laces from the outside with a twist of the dial
- Intuition Pro-Foam 3D liner features high-density Ultralon foam that molds to your foot, either in the shop or as you ride the hill
- Internal J-bars in liner lock around your ankles to eliminate heel lift
- Super Light Vibram sole with Harshmellow cuts the weight by 30% while offering superb traction and durability
Share your thoughts
Bought these in early Dec...Junk...Not durable..Boa broke....
Don't be fooled by the vibram sole as I was...Very chunky footprint....Worn out around the heelcup...
I've owned many, many boot's: Sorels, Burtonx4, Vansx3, Dc, Salomon....All of which were far better..I get 2-2.5 seasons out of boots...Not the case with k2...
Returning very soon....Got a lame email from customer service...Got my name wrong when I was being addressed......
I know why Plake jumped ship from K2...
Unreal like a UFO
These boots are amazing. Super light, even with a super durable Vibram sole, Interal and externa BOA systems, K2's pantented Harshmellow dampening and new ENDO urethane skeleton system. these boots are everything you could dream about in a boot and still be blown away when it on your foot.