Select your style & size:Select options
Lights, camera, action!
If you don't fall into either category of specifically being a "park rider" or a "pow seeker," then the K2 Women's Spot Lite Snowboard is for you. It has a directional twin shape, highly-versatile profile, and poppy feel so you can crush it everywhere from the park to the backcountry.
The first secret of the Spot Lite's versatility is the Precision Lifted with Tweekend profile. It's a mostly flat profile that's lifted just before the tip and tail to provide the pop and response of camber while maintaining the stable, forgiving feel of flat. Tweekend tips are slightly rockered for less edge-catching and better float in powder. Biax glass keeps it from feeling like a plank, while carbon additives improve pop and response. The Rhythm W2 core utilizes a tri-wood blend to provide the right balance of strength and light weight, while the Ollie Bar made with carbon fiber, Kevlar, and glass provides insane amounts of pop. Finally, it's all topped-off (or bottomed-off, if your prefer) with a tough 4000 sintered base for reliable speed and durability.
- Versatile all-mountain board that kills it all over the mountain
- Mostly flat profile delivers pop, response, and stability
- Tri-wood blended core provides a balance of strength and lo-weight
- Tip-to-tail carbon, Kevlar, and glass bar offers tons of pop
- Biax fiberglass keeps the flex consistently smooth and playful
- Tough sintered base keeps you moving at high speeds and is durable
- Item #K2S009T